Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thanks all

Today i felt like writing something for all those people , who as friends have made my life worth living . They have helped me in bad days , they made me laugh . Starting from college till today's date there are many people who have turns out from strangers to close friends. Starting from college where i had many friend but this block is for close friends, so mentioning only few.
Starting from college

Shruti and Anup : My best buddies in college . Shruti : we used to roam , bunk college , laugh , gossip and all possible things . Anup : Best buddy , best guidance and above all best friend.

Then after joining TCS many , in absolutely new environment , away from family , nobody know i met many people , but among them i never thought some can become so good friend.

During my ILP i met fabulous people . Lalit, Charuta, Sukhi, Prithvi , Tanvi , Swagat, Kapil , Sneha, Vijay ,Shalini, Udaya, Pooja. Theses people made my ILP a period of my life that i will cheer through out my life. Those late night coffees , Full night labs, Exploring the beauty of places around, roaming with you guys was seriously fun .

Then thanks to Maitree trip , i met a friend Rajesh Panyam , a helping hand , a fun filling person.



Then my initial stage of Bangalore was fill with loads of fun. Its only then i joined Salsa classes, and met some wonderful people. Bhanu , Sumit and Karthick. Bhanu , a very good friend. all thanks to him i learnt to drive bike , enjoyed cool breeze of Vathur lake, Learned to play bowling.
Sumit : a fabulous person and cook. I got many appreciation thanks to his paneer dish recipe.
Karthick : I have never seen such a graceful dancer in my life. Flawless to specific.

Then came worst stage of my life, my project . Only good thing was i found some really good friends.

Starting with Syed Sadath , Jowhara and Raghi : They really made fun working , all there conversation , chit chat at lunch all was wonderful . Way we used to name people and how beautifully we used to describe there feature, still cant stop laughing.

Then Prema gilbert : Working with her is always fun. Gossiping , laughing , passing comments, swaping shift , each and everything with her is special in itself.


Last but not the least Ravi : A Person who is always there. Howsoever i behave carelessly never backup. Fun to tease and a superb human being

All these people are very special to me. Want to thanks to all of you for being so nice.

4 comments:

  1. Appreciate it. Thank you ....for giving such nice feeling early morning. You made my day. :-)
    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey one small suggestion. To make it look more live you can add your selected pics or kinda memories wid frnds on background of this blog.
    you are smart enough to design it.
    cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Neha... that was really sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. thannks for mentioning me.. brought back some good memories ..

    ReplyDelete